Welcome to WhiroBlog
Unless otherwise stated, WhiroBlog and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on WhiroBlog. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from WhiroBlog for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from WhiroBlog
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from WhiroBlog
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from WhiroBlog
- Redistribute content from WhiroBlog
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. WhiroBlog does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of WhiroBlog, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, WhiroBlog shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
WhiroBlog reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant WhiroBlog a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, WhiroBlog. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or WhiroBlog. WhiroBlog has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and WhiroBlog makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by WhiroBlog of that site
No use of WhiroBlog logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
You hereby grant to WhiroBlog the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to WhiroBlog through this site (together, the ‘‘Submission’’), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. WhiroBlog will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future WhiroBlog operations.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of WhiroBlog or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to WhiroBlog. WhiroBlog and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to WhiroBlog retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information you are not allowed to submit
You must not submit any material to our Site that:
- is defamatory, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous or racist, indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature, a breach of confidentiality or someone’s privacy;
- is likely to cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress or encourage violence or racial or religious hatred;
- infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct);
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details, or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- advertises any product or services or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers, or sponsors;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this site;
- is in breach of these Terms, our Privacy & Cookies Policy, and/or House Rules;
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.