Most times parenting can be demanding and frustrating. It’s difficult to comprehend if you’re making the right decision or doing the right things that will benefit your kids. You may feel there’s no definitely answer for many of the parenting situations you find yourself in.
In reality, isn’t possible to attain 100% perfection on parenting or be the perfect parents? This is one question parents always ask themselves when they’re face with one challenges or the other with their kids at home.
But… I will say do your best as a parents and leave the rest for mother nature.
Use these below Parenting Tips to be the Perfect Parent and Accept your Shortcoming.
- Nobody teaches you how to be a Better Parent:
In school days you learnt a lot of things but parenting skills is a topic aren’t commonly covered. You can read parenting books, observe other parents, or make changes as you go on in life.
it’s not easy being the best parent but it’s easy if you study other parents you’ve know, understand their weakness and shortcoming then you can improve on yourself.
- Learn from your Parents.
Whether your parents where amazing, indifferent, or horrible, there must be things you can learn from them.
- Think about the areas your parents did perfectly well.
- Consider areas in which your parents failed.
- Discuss with your siblings you grow up with, you might be surprise what you will learn from things you missed when you were childhood.
- Discuss with your spouse’s childhood days if it can be of benefit to the family.
- If you want to be a Better Parent, ask your Children for advice:
Consult with your kids especially the older ones in areas which they want you to do better. A lot of their information or response might be irrelevant, however, there a few things they will mention you never thought of which you need to consider.
- Ignore the Non-experts Advice:
Everyone you meet for advice may have one thing or the other to say about good parenting to train a child. Consider their advice but make your own decision about implementing their ideas but remember You’re The Architect Of Your Decisions.
- The Basic Concepts to Cover:
Below are actionable concepts to follow but that doesn’t mean they are easy though! Do your best to apply these concept on your kids.
- Ensure to train your children to have a high self-esteem. Life is miserable and limiting without it.
- Education matters. Assist your child to perform well academically as they grow to become adult. Great opportunities lies ahead of them.
- Be a good role model. Remember children are great imitator, they are always watching you.
- Finance Matters: Love is sweet and great unfortunately it won’t pay the bills such as rent, medical, school, etc. Be innovative and hard-working and also try to maximize your income.
- Your children are your first-priority, it’s your duty to ensure they are safe from the unknown.
- Spend quality time with them each day, this is one challenging issues we’re are facing today especially working parents. Try as possible to spend some hours a day with your children.
- Unconditionally Love: Always show children you love them even when they make a silly or rashly mistakes.
- No Parents is Perfect:
You can do things right but still have challenges. Success cannot be guarantee just by training them through schools. Make use of all the available resources for the betterment of your children but remember each child has his or her own unique traits. You can be the most perfect being on earth but still have a child that struggles.
- Studying and Researched:
Parenting is the most researched topics in the world today. There are a lot of great digital books, inspiration words, physical books, videos, forums, discussion groups parents can research on for the improvement of their home. Unfortunately, you hardly find parents these days that love to read.
In a nutshell, They’re lot of good information you can use today either from your childhood or your partner’s childhood or from your environment to improve your home. No parents can be perfect. You’re in the dark if you feel like a failure because there is no such thing as a perfect parents.
Kids these days are quite resilient and don’t require perfect parenting. There is always a room for improvement when you keep doing your best. Your children will thank you for it if you prove to be the perfect parent you can.