My girlfriend decided to put on a strip show for me on my birthday But I Wasn’t Able to Rise To The Occasion. I know a lot of guys are wondering how come. I thought the same thing too. Occasionally, I would slap her bum and squeeze her breasts while she danced for me taking every item of clothing she had on-off. She even stroked my manhood and massaged my scrotum. But I still could not maintain a stiff erection.
This has never happened to me before, my penis was devoid of excitement on this faithful day! It was as if he was being punished or being forced to perform. My girlfriend stopping dancing sat on my lap and hugged me closely. In her tender loving voice, she said its alright. Maybe I’m just stressed out from work that’s why I’m experiencing a mild form of ED.
When she said ED I thought it was a mutated version of Coronavirus. I guess she saw the panic in my eyes and she reassured me that it’s nothing to worry about.
ED simply means Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition that prevents a man from getting an erection or maintaining an erection long enough to penetrate and satisfy his partner or himself.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) has affected lots of relationships, cause stress, hurt a man’s pride, and self- confidence. It has also lead to problems conceiving a child.
But rest assured all hope is not lost. Erectile dysfunction is a very common condition among men of all ages. Just because you had a hard time getting an erection doesn’t necessarily mean that you have Erectile Dysfunction.
Symptoms Of Erectile Dysfunction:
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is usually self-diagnosable. The problem is mostly related to the penis itself, and what tends to prevent a man from finding sexual satisfaction with his partner. Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include:
- Persistent trouble getting an erection
- Persistent trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, and have been experiencing them with some regularity for an extended period, it may be time to pay the doctor a visit and seek a diagnosis for Erectile dysfunction (ED).
There are lots of things that can affect a man’s ability to get an erection, ranging from medical conditions and the medications used to treat them, to psychological issues and lifestyle choices. Because of the many different issues that can lead to Erectile dysfunction (ED), you can’t really be certain that you have Erectile dysfunction (ED) because you are unable to stay hard and erect. It is only when it becomes a recurring experience that’s when you should start to get worried.
Physical And Health Complications Related To Erectile Dysfunction
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Heart Disease
- Clogged blood vessels (Atherosclerosis)
- Metabolic syndrome — it’s a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, high cholesterol and body fat around the waist
- Degenerative and Neurological diseases, such as Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s, can both contribute to erectile dysfunction.
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Low testosterone
- Smoking – Tobacco use, which restricts blood flow to veins and arteries, can over time cause chronic health conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction
- Peyronie’s disease — is the development of scar tissue inside the penis
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Certain prescription medications are also capable of causing Erectile dysfunction (ED), Opioids like morphine, Antidepressants, Antihistamines
RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENT PRODUCT
Affiliate Disclaimer: I love that you are curious and that you are reading this blog post right now. You know, I love to research and learn something new! Bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. The money earned through my affiliate links is just another way for me to earn a little extra income so that I can continue doing what I love which is researching and helping connect people with the right resources. If you choose to purchase something through me and use one of my affiliate links, it is greatly appreciated and I thank you!
Psychological Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction:
The human brain plays a key role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement. There are a number of things that can interfere with your sexual feelings and might cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. These include:
- Relationship problems due to financial constraint
- communication or other concerns
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
Simple DIY Ways To Treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) :
The best way to treat Erectile dysfunction (ED) is to avoid getting it in the first place. That means taking preventative measures to ensure that you don’t get Erectile dysfunction (ED).
Having a healthy lifestyle is important for making sure that you don’t have Erectile dysfunction (ED):
- Make sure that you get enough sleep, eat healthily. Our body relies on a large number of vitamins, minerals, fats, and other nutrients to function properly. So make sure to eat a diet rich in vegetables, whole grains, legumes, and fruits.
- Make sure to stay hydrated, as well – being hydrated ensures that these nutrients are easier absorbed.
- Watch your weight. Being overweight can lead to conditions like diabetes, and can cause high blood pressure.
- Exercise on a regular basis. Exercise is what primes your cardiovascular system: your arteries, your veins, and your heart. This system is responsible for pumping blood throughout your body – including your penis. If you are someone who never exercises and doesn’t have a strong cardiovascular system, then your heart will simply not be able to reliably pump blood down to your penis. As you can imagine, this would make it pretty difficult for you to have an erection.
- Avoid smoking and drinking. Occasional drinking (once or twice a week) may not lead to Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Use Supplements – There are plenty of herbal supplements that have been used for helping to treat erectile dysfunction but the recommended supplements are Male Extra.
RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENT PRODUCT
Work with your family doctor to manage any existing health conditions you might already have. For example diabetes, heart disease, or other chronic health conditions.
See your doctor for regular checkups and medical screening tests. Stop smoking, limit or avoid alcohol, and don’t use illegal drugs. Exercise regularly and take steps to reduce stress. Get help for anxiety, depression, or other mental health concerns.
If you keep experiencing Erectile dysfunction (ED) after making lifestyle changes and using supplements then don’t hesitate to consult with your family doctor.